Exo Terra Solar-Glo Merc.Vapor Lamp 160W
Item will be back in stock in 3-7 days
The Exo Terra Solar Glo Sun Simulating Lamp is the solution to one of the most important aspects of keeping reptiles and amphibians, providing the benefits of natural sunlight. The proper balance of ultraviolet light (including UVA and UVB), visual light and infrared light (heat) in one easy-to-install bulb makes the Exo Terra Solar Glo the choice of professional breeders. The Solar Glo is a full spectrum light with carefully tuned peaks to ensure appetite, activity, brilliant colours, and calcium absorption through Vitamin D3 production, and above all to prevent metabolic bone disease.
- Optimal levels of UVB, UVA, visual light and heat in one bulb
- Self-ballasted mercury vapour bulb
- Provides the benefits of natural sunlight
- Helps prevent metabolic bone disease
- Increased UVB penetration distance (+30 cm)
- The Exo Terra Glow Light (PT2056) or the Exo Terra Wire Light is perfectly suited for the Exo Terra Solar Glo.
The Exo Terra Solar Glo is available in two wattages, 125 W and 160 W. Exo Terra refrained from developing lower wattages as lower wattages simply do not generate enough heat for these self-ballasted bulbs to work properly, making them unstable and unreliable.